Some of the campaign’s most important activities take place after the campaign has ended. This is the time to Show Some Love and say “thank you” to department, agency, or installation leadership, campaign workers, and donors. Recognition and appreciation build morale and a strong foundation for next year’s campaign.
- Show You Care Award - Two designs are available for download for Campaign Coordinators and Keyworkers.
- Show Some Love Impact Award - Two designs available for download. Awarded to all agencies achieving 100% contact.
Nominated Awards for Individuals
Individual awards may be nominated by an agency head/commander, another CFC campaign worker, or self-nominated. Nominations closed March 1, 2019.
- Campaign Hero – A CFC hero is a person who implemented a successful CFC campaign and went above and beyond the call of duty in service to the campaign. This recognition will be awarded to up to three outstanding key CFC campaign representatives. The top three nominations will be submitted for the national CFC Hero Award. All campaign workers are eligible to be nominated for CFC Hero.
- Most Valuable Volunteer - Recognizes a Keyworker or volunteer who made the most valuable contribution in their Agency, contributing to the overall success of their Agency's campaign.
Nomination Awards for Agencies/Departments/Units
Units/Departments must be a recognized entity under a federal Agency/Command with their own units. Awards may be nominated by an agency head/commander or CFC campaign worker. Nominations closed March 1, 2019
- CFC Innovator Award - Innovative activities can be in the areas of campaign administration/management, marketing, fundraising & incentive efforts and/or other innovations which display creativity and excellence during the 2018 CFC Campaign. Examples include initiating new or improved methods of CFC awareness, method used for the education of donors, implementing a new technology while promoting CFC, conducting an innovative CFC activity/event, etc.
- Spirit of the Community Award - Awarded to the agency that displays exceptional creativity, developes strategies to increase participation or leadership, while fostering goodwill and achieving recognizable results.